Master Builders Solutions GmbH is delighted that you have visited our website and thanks you for your interest in our company. We take data protection very seriously.
Who is the controller and who is the data protection contact?
The data controller is:
Master Builders Solutions GmbH
Phone Number: +49 8621 86 2561
You may also contact our data protection officer Dr. Alois Maier via the e-mail address email@example.com
You may lodge a complaint with our data protection officer or with a supervisory authority, in particular in the country of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Alternatively, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for the MBCC Group:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
In what follows we would like to inform you in detail about:
- What personal data we collect when you visit and interact with our website, for what purposes and what is the legal basis for the processing
- What recipients may receive your personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
- Data protection for minors
1. What personal data do we collect when you visit and interact with our website, for what purpose, and what is the legal basis for this?
1.1 When you visit our website without contacting us or signing in, your browser transmits the following information automatically to our server:
- IP address of your computer
- Information about your browser
- Website that you were on right before you landed on our website
- URL or file requested
- Date and time of your visit
- Volume of data transmitted
- Status information, e.g. error messagesThe purpose of this data processing is to
- Send the requested content to your browser. In doing so, we store the complete IP address only to the extent necessary to serve the requested content to you.
- Send your IP address to a service provider to map your public IP address with company- and industry-related information (no personal information). We will store this industry-related information. In this process, your IP address is not stored at our service provider or in our system at any time.
- Protect us from attacks and to safeguard the proper operation of our website. In doing so, we store said data transiently and with restricted access for a maximum period of 180 days. Excluded from this deletion following a maximum of 180 days is data regarding access required for the further tracking of attacks and faults.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 letter (f) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interests are derived from the data processing purposes mentioned above.1.2 If you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, we receive the following information:
- Name and surname
- Your e-mail address and further personal data that you provide by e-mail or fields in a contact form
- Any further information provided voluntarilyAt the time of sending the message, the following data is also saved:
- The date and time of your messageThe purpose of this data processing is to
- Process your message
Any other personal data processed during sending is used to prevent misuse of the contact form and ensure the security of our technical information systems.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 letter (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interests are derived from the data processing purposes mentioned above, in particular answering your requests, ensuring our overall responsiveness and evidence in case of any questions or disputes.1.3 Our website offers the option of subscribing to a free newsletter. When a user registers for the newsletter, the following data entered into the input screen are transmitted to us:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Name and surname
- Your e-mail address
- Any further information provided voluntarilyAt the time of registration, the following data is also saved:
- Date and time of registrationThe purpose of this data processing is to
- Send you the newsletter to which you have subscribed
Any other personal data processed during the registration procedure is used to prevent misuse of the contact form and ensure the security of our technical information systems.
The legal basis for sending of the newsletter to which you have subscribed is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter (a) GDPR. Please note that you can withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal, however, will not affect the legitimacy of the processing occurred before the withdrawal.
Further, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR).
For our newsletter’s registration process, we use what is known as the “Double Opt-In” procedure. When you subscribe to the newsletter on our website, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address provided during registration asking you to confirm your registration.The purpose of this data processing is to
- prevent incorrect or unauthorized e-mail addresses being used for registration
The legal basis for the processing of your e-mail address for the Double-Opt-In procedure is Art. 6 para. 1 letter (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interests are derived from your registration to the newsletter mailing list, this representing a relevant and appropriate relationship in the sense of recital 47 of the GDPR, as well as from the fact that the provision of information about new products or services as well as activities and events, is common in the business and both expected and appreciated by the majority of our customers.1.4 We provide free, downloadable information on our website (for example, white papers, webinars, planning tools, and similar). Before you can download the free information, the following information will be transmitted to us via an input screen:
- The user's IP address
- Date and time of registration
- Name and surname
- E-mail (as user name)
- User group (e.g. architect)
- Any further information supplied voluntarilyAt the time of registration, the following data are also saved:
- Date and time of the downloadThe purpose of this data processing is to
- Provide the desired information
- Approach you with offers
Any other personal data processed during the registration procedure is used to prevent misuse of the input screen and ensure the security of our technical information systems.The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 letter (b) GDPR. The commercial use of your personal data is part of the benefits of our mutual relationship.
3. To what recipients do we transmit your data?
We transmit the personal data mentioned in Sections 1.1 to 1.4 to data processors based in the European Union. Such data processors process personal data only on instructions from us and the processing is carried out on behalf of us.
The personal data mentioned in Section 2.5 is transmitted to the operator HubSpot. The data processing by HubSpot is based on the standard contractual clauses pursuant to the European Commission Decision of 5 February 2010.
4. How do we protect your personal data?
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful alteration, destruction, loss or unauthorized disclosure. Our security measures will be continuously enhanced in line with technological developments.
5. What rights do you have?
You have certain rights under the GDPR:
Right of access: You have the right to receive information about your personal data processed by us and about certain other pieces of information (such as, for example, what is provided in this Privacy notice).
Right to correction: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have your personal information rectified.
Right to deletion: Based on what is known as 'the right to be forgotten', you can request the deletion of your information regarding such personal data where we are under no retention obligation. The right to deletion is not free from exceptions. We have the right to continue using your personal data if such use is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to restrict processing: This right concerns the restriction of the use or type and manner of use of your data. Please note that this right is limited in certain situations. When we are processing your personal information that we collected from you with your consent you can only request restriction on the basis of: (a) inaccuracy of data; (b) where our processing is unlawful and you don’t want your personal information erased; (c) you need it for a legal claim; or (d) if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for restriction of the use of their personal information to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
Right to data portability: This refers to your right to request that we copy, move or transfer, where technically feasible, your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your own purposes.
Right to object: You can object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests, particularly in the case of direct marketing.
Right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to us processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Any such withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing carried out based on the granting of consent until the point of withdrawal.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge for you. However, you are required to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our filing system.
To make inquiries or exercise any of your rights set out above, please contact us by e-mailing or write to us. We will endeavor to respond within 30 days. You can find our contact details at the top of this Privacy notice.
If we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. If necessary, we will work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints that we cannot resolve directly.
If you are not satisfied with the way any complaint is handled that you make in relation to how your personal information is processed by us, then you may refer your complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority (see section 6 below).
6. Data protection for minors
This website is intended to be used by persons aged 18 and older. We do not seek to collect information about persons under the age of 18.
No information should be submitted to or posted on the website by persons younger than 18 years of age. If such a person submits personal information via the website, we shall delete that information as soon as we are made aware of their age and thereafter shall not process it any further.